March 04.-08. 2019 USA
The interdisciplinary study tour Professional PR & Communications in the Digital Age! leads to Silicon Valley and San Francisco. It focuses on the transfer of the innovation mindset into one’s own company. The targeted preparation of the trip in Austria enables attendees to dive into the working world and the ecosystem of start-ups, venture capitalists and accelerators mindfully and quickly. The purposeful reflection during the journey enables the exchange with each other and the sharpening on the own transfer. A workshop day after the trip allows participants to use agile methods such as Design Thinking, Scrum or Lean Sprints to integrate the Silicon Valley Mindset agile into the company.
- Agility in the run-up to the targeted preparation for the Silicon Valley Mindset and the on-site encounters as part of a kick-off workshop
- Four short workshops in attractive co-working spaces in San Francisco, Berkeley, Palo Alto and Mountain View
- An innovation workshop after the trip enables the agile and rapid transfer of insights into your own company
- Reflection of meetings in Silicon Valley, development of change skills, experience of Design Thinking on site in Stanford and San Fancisco
- Get to know Design Thinking as an innovation method and attitude
Registration and details firstname.lastname@example.org